Fixing the Allpar news again

allpar-news-400x60

Allpar’s news area is a tricky section for mobile. I don’t read it on my phone, so problems can appear without my realizing it, for various reasons.

This time I had to spend a decent amount of time troubleshooting why it was once again not working properly for cellphone users. Eventually, I discovered that one line of code had disappeared somehow (my fault, probably) and that Google’s responsive ad code appeared to be throwing things off. I restored my own nutty responsive ad code and that line, and all is well.

I also realized I still had the allparnews.com banner. Oops. Dang it, that’s on the main version too. I’ll replace that by the time you read this!